Saturday, February 5, 2011

How to Contribute

If you have inspirational thoughts, wishes of wellness, offers of prayer, stories of hope, or positive outcomes in the face of similar injuries, and would like to contribute to this blog, please let me know, and I will tell you how. Please send a note to webmaster [at] troop77bsa.com.

Do not add a comment - send me a note to the email address written above, please.

to add a story here, send me a note - not add a comment to the original post. The idea is to get them on the top level here. Please do not send me the story to copy and paste. If you send me a note, I will provide you with an email address for you to add your own post(s). Send the note to webmaster [at] troop77bsa.com.

Do not use Thomas and family's last names, please!!

The email address above is written as such, and not a link, to avoid spam harvesters which crawl the web to gather email address posted in the open.

Instructions:
  1. Send request note to "webmaster [at] troop77bsa.com" (Subject: Story for Thomas) - state who you are in the note - I will simply reply giving you an email address to use
  2. Send your story to the email address I provide you. The subject line will be the posting title, the body copy of the note will be the content of the posting
  3. That's it! The email, once sent, will post instantly, so be sure to read your note carefully.

Thanks! Gary

1 comment: